Saturday, December 15, 2007

Quotes to Ponder

Some Quotes I Like

“If you don’t change something, nothing will change.”

“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

“The only limits man has are the ones he puts on himself.” Spencer W. Kimball

“Fail to plan, plan to fail.”

“To thine own self be true” Shakespeare

“Never, never, never give up! Winston Churchhill

“First we work, then we play!” James P. Mattson

“All that I am I owe to my mother.” Abe Lincoln

“Life is short, eat dessert first!

“A stitch in time saves nine!”

“Organize yourself, prepare every needful thing” D&C 88:119

“A man is successful if his children are more successful than he” Alice Godfrey Colberg Yeasley, My grandmother.

“Never abandon a generous thought.” Camilla Kimball

“It is better to give than to receive and it is better to receive than to put up a fuss. Do not deny people the blessings of helping or giving to you; accept it with grace.” Bonnie Mattson

“Give a man a fish and you give him his dinner

Teach a man to fish and you give him freedom and independence.”

“May I live in such a way that you will do as I say and do as I do.” Bonnie Mattson

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”

“We may not be rich with money but we are rich in good looks”…Christopher Mattson

“There are only two things I hate…Satan and spaghetti! …..Jennifer Mattson Stewart, age 5”

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”

1 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Well, I am sorry to say that the list of things I hate has grown from two! This is fun...Jen