Monday, January 14, 2008

Shelfari Bookshelf

Check out my new Internet book club and some of the books I have read and enjoyed. You will find the book shelf at the very bottom of the blog page. For any posts not appearing on the page right now just click on older posts at the bottom of the page or check out the archives on the right hand side of the blog as you scroll down. I began this blog in December 2007.

Thanks for visiting. Comments encouraged and welcomed. If you have a g-mail account just chime right in. If not, get one! They are free and simple to get and lots of fun! You can sign up on this blog right in the comments section. It is a great way to keep in touch. Look forward to hearing from you. Bon

3 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE this bookshelf, I am reading Eat, Pray, and Love right now---I love to see what others are reading and add the good ones to my list to read, so thanks for the info, Laura

Laura said...

So what is this eye candy about? Excuse my lack of knowledge, but who is Michael Ball? I will look it up on google and then probably feel embarassed. You need to write a blog entry explaining this one!!

Jen Stewart said...

I guess the secret is out mom!

Michael Ball is my mom's eye candy for sure!