Monday, February 25, 2008

Jewelry Tip


I am a person who loves bracelets. Give me a bracelet and I am one happy woman. You can never be too thin, too rich, or have too many bracelets. Well, I am leading out in one of those areas, to be sure!

I was shopping around the other day and happened to be in Brighton...and I was telling the sales clerk how much I loved this one bracelet but that I really can't do the ones that have the clasps that require a gymnist or a second person to put them on. I told her Jim leaves at 5:00 am and I don't want to sleep in my bracelets or wear them in the shower, sooooo? That is when she gave me this fabulous tip.

Get a piece of scotch tape and tape the end with the loop to to your arm~ then hook the other side.~ remove the tape. OK then, this opened up a whole new realm of possibilities for me. :-) Just thought you'd wanna know!


And here is my own tip for you. Store your elasticized bracelets or bangles or watches on a paint roller. Works perfectly and they are easy to find. I feel the need to go grab my camera.


This is great you can clean out your jewelry, remove the hair from your arms, blog and take photos all at the same time. How is that for multi-tasking~ as only we ladies can? And you cannot really eat, or spend money or waste time watching TV...so what's not to love?

6 comments:

Laura said...

Great tip! Now I just need to start collecting bracelets!!! I did my instyle makeover. Made me laugh!!! Opened many new possibilities for looks for me!!! Thanks for sharing!

Jen Stewart said...

Mother! Wow! That is a lot of fancy stuff! I like the bracelet tip and if I ever start wearing them I will be sure to use it!

Bonnie said...

I know I realize that most of my readers are young moms with other things to be concerned about. However, once you post something I understand it floats in cyberspace forever and one day you all will be old ladies and wear purple...like me! One day you'll have those veins of yours under control, Beanie! You have to, just look at your inheritance one day! Thank goodness you have lots of girls! And there's Missy, Anyslee and of course your sister to share with. I am glad I cannot see all the rolling eyes and hear the groans! Love you!

D and C said...

That is an awesome tip! I would have NEVER thought about that. I love it.
I don't usually wear a lot of jewelry besides my wedding ring because of that very reason (its a pain)! LOL! Thanks for the tip! You are awesome!!!
Love you

V and Co. said...

i want your bracelets! i love them but havnt collected too many, just cheepo ones, and i wear them too much cause the elastic wears down and i've broken two out of the four that i have!

Neabear said...

Great idea to use the paint rollers. Never would have thought of that.

I will have to remember that idea. Actually I could probably use that idea with one roller anyway.

~Linnea