Friday, April 18, 2008

Ciao Bella!

Last night I opened an e-mail from Jen entitled Hi Gramma & Grampa and this is what I saw:



Is this not about the cutest little thing you have ever seen? This is our Baby Halo and she truly lights up our lives! I love this picture because she looks so healthy and so much more firmly implanted here in this life and because you can see her personality coming through. It is really weird but I always thought she looked so much like Piper but in this picture, with those big brown eyes and dark hair she is starting to look like Miss Julia too! All I know is she is one gorgeous little girl and we love her so much.


In Italian you can greet someone (female) by saying "Ciao Bella" or Hello Beautiful! So to Hazel we want to say "Ciao Bella" we love you and hope you get your oxygen tapes off those sweet little cheeks soon!

Lots of Love & Hugs,

Gramma & Grampa

5 comments:

laura.elizabeth said...

Wow, she is the cutest thing ever! I love the picture and may steal it at some point for my blog!

Bonnie said...

Bella, Bella, Bella, No?

Gail Victoria said...

She is an absolute BEAUTY! I just want to eat her cheeks!

Jen Stewart said...

Glad you guys like the photo! I love it myself and will be hanging a copy on my wall very soon! love you!

Bonnie said...

Like it? No, I love it! I would wall paper a room in it I love it so much. Thanks, Jen! This is my new computer wallpaper too!