Monday, May 19, 2008

Missing Missy


Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday, Dear Missy, Happy Birthday to you!



A very Happy Birthday, Missy! How can it be May 20th already? How wonderful that you will be spending some days and nights in Paris! I think our first night in Paris was one of the 10 most fun nights of my life. What a gorgeous place and it is filled with romance at every turn. Let's hope you can enjoy that with the entourage of students and faculty at your sides! Just kidding, I know you will.

I know I can speak for all the family when I say how happy we all are to have you as a daughter, sister, aunt & friend. You know me, I am not big at all on the "in-law" designation.~ I simply don't believe in it. You have been and of course continue to be a fantastic wife to Chris, a sweet and dedicated Mom to the kids, and wonderful to the rest of us. We love your goodness, your talents, and everything about you. Aside from all that you do for everyone else, we love you just for being you. Jim and I could not have picked a better person for our son, Christopher! Lucky us!


We love you, Missy! Enjoy your birthday and know we are thinking of you. I wasn't kidding a few posts back when I said we have some great people in the family born in May. Your Birthday Bucks are waiting for you at home so buy yourself something awesome while you are there! We all miss you and hope to see you soon! Take good care of each other and cherish all the moments in that amazing city of lights!

0 comments: