Sunday, May 11, 2008

Perfect Gift!

Jennifer surprised me with a great Mother's Day present in addition to the beautiful flower bouquet of sweet princesses. I wore it to Church today. Check out these beautiful granddaughters and the great skirt.

What makes this a great shirt is the pattern on it. Here is a close up.

There are little white figures on a black background. The figures are various places in~dare I mention this place again?...Italy! There's David, The Colosseum, The Leaning Tower of Piza, Tuscany, Venice...you name it, it is on my skirt. So it is great for entertaining yourself with fond memories when you go somewhere and are a little bored! This happens easily to me so I already have several places I plan to wear it! Love it! Thanks, Jen!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I love the skirt---what a perfect gift with your trip and all. How fun. Also, love the pic of you and the girls.