Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aging in Utah

I am trying to adopt this philosophy!

Jen and the girls somehow managed to decorate
our Rondo Condo with all this!
Piper and Jewels were so excited about it all!

Jen made all these birthday letters cards~
she does amaze with so many more
important things on her mind!

The decor covered the entire room~thanks girls!

The box on the dresser was full of surprises! I had a very nice day with the girls aside from it not being a great day for the baby. Chris and Missy spoiled me with my favorite products from Bath & Body Works and James came to visit and had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers sent. Laura and Robert sent me a "to die for" bracelet from Venice. I'll put in a photo later as Jim has the camera right now. No more buyer's remorse from Italy for me...thanks LouLou. I Love it! Nothing makes for a great birthday like a wonderful family who is glad you were born! Love to you all.

Someone even made a cake and brought it to the Rondo Condo so Piper and I declared it to be my birthday cake and I made a wish that I will share...that Halo will be well soon! That is all I want~I have everything else I could ever want or need!

8 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Happy Late Birthday mom! sorry it was kind of lame! One of these days we are going to be normal again I promise! Love you!

Bonnie said...

laura.elizabeth has left a new comment on your post "":

I am glad you have a good birthday Mom. I know it was a tough day for Hazel but I am glad you got to spend the day with her and Jen and the girls. I wish I could have been there too. I am glad made it safe and I am SO happy you like the bracelet. It isn't easy buying a fabulous bracelet for the "bracelet" queen" (you) I love you and I am so glad you are my mom!

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

Happy Birthday - belated...We'll celebrate when you come home - celebrate that Hazel is well and all's right with the world and that the next year will be even better than the last if that is possible. Hugs and kisses from CA

Laura said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I LOVE the birthday letters----how did she do that or where did she get them! So festive!!!! I hope you had a great birthday. An incredible lady such as yourself deserves a VERY special birthday!!!!!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Thanks everyone! Laura~Jen made the cards~I guess she drew them and cut them out here when I wasn't looking. She is so sweet.

mandy* said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!

Barbara said...

Happy belated birthday, BonBon. Lunch when you get back, okay? Or, better yet, dinner! Love you. B