Thursday, July 24, 2008

And The Winner Is....


OK, the drawing has been done. We documented the nurse, Heather, pulling the winning name but cannot post the photos until we can download them at home. The winner is girlsmama~Jessica!

Congratulations, Jessica! Since you live so close to Jen, she will be delivering your prize. After she gets it to you, we will post a photo of it here on the blog. Thanks to everyone who humored us by commenting, it was fun to hear from all of you and especially to all the new friends from Jen's blog.

This was a lot of fun~I'll be doing it on a regular basis~you know me, I love to shop!

5 comments:

girlsmama said...

Wow!!! I never win anything! I'm so excited. And let me know when we can have the girls over to play! WE prayed hard, I hope the PICC line went well.

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Thank you Jessica! We appreciate all the prayers...they will do it tomorrow now. See the side bar update...we jsut roll with it now...everyday is a new story. We are so happy to have drawn you as our first give-away winner. I never win anything either..know what you mean!

Jen Stewart said...

Jessica, Congrats...and many many thanks for all of your help! We will be home saturday I think, I hope!

Barbara said...

Fun contest, Bonnie. Congrats to "Girlsmama."