Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Before and After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After


Before ~Everything in this display cabinet is too small.
Note the horse collection
Double click to enlarge

After~Larger scale looks so much better.
It almost doesn't matter what you put in
here as long as it is the right size.

Before

After~Horse collection where it can be appreciated more.

Before

After


Before

After

I'll post the Circlepix on Monday
I apologize for some of these photos~weird exposures
~the Circlepix will be better!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love the afters. Such a great job!

Jen Stewart said...

I always love to see the house you do. I love the black and white stuff in the bathroom.

laura.elizabeth said...

I love these photos! They are fantastic! I seriously need a trip home to do a redesign or two- I really miss working with you Mom.