Monday, July 14, 2008

Bribing for Haircuts Again!

Can still muster up a smile with all the Hazel
things going on! Amazing Daughter!

The other day Jen needed a haircut so she actually asked me to do it. I was a little fearful but she promised she would still love me~ even if she hated her hair. Although she passed on a photo that day, I got one today... I think it turned out really cute. That got her to thinking that she wanted Julia to get her hair cut. Jewels had been trying to grow her hair out like Piper's but she just doesn't want anyone fooling around with it. Both Jen and I love her in a bob...so Jen put the pressure on. First offering her 10 then 20 bucks. She wasn't having it until Mommy offered her a beauty kit~everyone has their price! So here are a few photos of the event.

The Moment of Decision For Julia!

No Turning Back Now!

Half & Half!

This is Itchy!

All Done and So Cute!

So Much Beauty and Not in the Box!!


Chloe~Candy......Julia~Beauty Kit
~Piper~Car Keys?
Ya Gotta Do Whatcha Gotta Do!

4 comments:

Laura said...

OK, that is great! Sometimes the bribe is SOOOO worth it. Love the haircuts, so cute!!! Everyone does have their price!

girlsmama said...

Wow! Bonnie the haircuts are great. Do you take appointments?

laura.elizabeth said...

I love it! Julia is such a doll. Her hair is SO cute. She and I are the same cookie cutter- I would have gone for the beauty kit too Julia!

Sally said...

Great picture of Jen and Julia, cute hair!!