Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Drawing

The Awesome Participants

The Drawing


The Winner!

The Prize! Enjoy!

Although I have not met Jessica, I know a little about her from Jen. She is Jen's good friend so I already know I like her a lot. I selected this prize for her because she has 4 beautiful little girls and because she has also been so good to Jen's little girls and has invited them over several times during the past hospital stay. Thank you, Jessica! I hope you like what we selected. I wish I could have gotten something for each one of you! Your comments make blogging so much more fun~I love it!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Perfect prize, Bonnie.

Bonnie said...

Jen dropped off the prize on Jessica's door and I didn't hear back from her so I sent an e-mail to see if she received it. Jess said she had sent a comment but for some reason I never got it. So here is a portion of her e-mail back, "I did get it and love it! I hope you saw my comment on your blog. Thanks again!"

I am so glad she got it and loved it. Awesome fun! B

Love, Jessica