Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy. Silly Girls

We are striving for
normalcy @ this crazy time!

East High where High School Musical III was filmed~
the girls were jumping for joy at seeing this place!

Inside the gym where the movie was filmed.

Jen didn't want to be seen but....you know how that goes!
This was the day she did her hair SOS.

Ping Pong


Piper forgot her belt and lost her pants in the game room accidentally.
No one was in there with us thank goodness! It was pretty funny!

Funny Faces!


Getting a hug from The Man of the Hour!

In Our Room


The Budding Artist

3 comments:

laura.elizabeth said...

I love these little girls. They are growing and changing so much. I am glad they have a chance to be with you and Jen as you care for Hazel. I know it is teaching them and touching them in ways we can't even begin to understand. Love you, everyone!

Laura said...

I LOVE the picture of the girls in front of the H.S. for High School Musical. Little Brandon would love to do that! I also love all the cute pictures of the girls!

Sara said...

How funny...in April some of my friends and I were down in SLC and we found the school too! We didn't get to go into the gym though! How cool!