Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Lowell!

Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday, Lowell! It has been a bit of a rough year over there and I like benchmarks like birthdays to mark new beginnings! Here's hoping all is better for you in the coming year, Lowell. Let's hope Hazel is recovering from these fevers for the last time and that she will begin to adjust to living on this crazy planet. We wish you lots of fun, safe, accident-free hikes, lots of fun on the computer and plenty of vocal opportunities, fun reads and adventures with Piper and Julia, great dates with Jen, wonderful daddy ~ daughter time with Chloe and Hazel, fun with family history and many more enjoyable evenings with great movies, an election that turns out the way you want it (yeahrite, is anyone getting that?) and lots of time with your extended family, and an adventure or two with Jim, lots of good nights of sleep, and time to do whatever you want once in awhile. Let's hope you all find your normal again, that you make a cheese cake or two, go skiing with Leroy, hang out with Adrien and get another fun visit from Paul. Let's see more blogging, we love how you stir the pot, salmon and tri-tip on the BBQ, and just a whole lot of whatever you want. Enjoy your birthday bucks and know we love you!

Favorite photo from this year!

6 comments:

Gail Victoria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOWELL!!! I agree with everything that Bonnie wished for you! I'm sorry I can't be there for I would bake you a great cheesecake. You are my favorite person for discussing HP - and movies in general. I love you and wish you the very best birthday ever!

Jen Stewart said...

Lowell had a fun b day I think. We had a fun long weekend with Paul and then went to dinner with the whole crew...as always it was like a traveling circus!

laura.elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Lowell!! I hope it was a great day- you deserve the best! We hope you enjoyed your birthday tie. It is from one of my favorite places in Venice and is the seasons hottest Italian color- orange! We love you and wish you every good thing in the coming year!

Love,
RLSR

Lowell said...

Thank you for the excellent birthday wishes, Bonnie! If my year is only half as good as your wishes, it'll still be the best year ever. Love you!

Lowell said...

Thanks also for the kind wishes Gail and Laura... and Laura, I LOVE that tie!! It may be my all-time favorite. It makes me happy every time I put it on.

Bonnie said...

Getting that tie made us happy too, Lowell, especially when we had to watch the woman crawl into the window in Venice to get it. We figure she was trying to save it for her guy....but we got it!