Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pause for a Commerical Break

Fall is in the Air Today!

Sorry I have been absent for a few days. We had a death in the family on Sunday. My Aunt Gracie died and she was so dear to us all. I want to do a post on her but I have to dig out and scan photos first. My brother and I have been trying to decide whether or not to go to the funeral in Washington state.

I have also been submitting articles to meet a deadline for Blissfully Domestic.com. These are not easy because the specifications are very stringent and that is not my natural writing style so it takes a long time to get one together. My second article should be posting in about 40 minutes according to the publishing schedule. They have been having some trouble with the site because they have received so much traffic and thousands more hits than they had anticipated. I guess that is a good problem but it did delay things today. If you don't see it in the next day or so...click on the blue button that says blissful home on the home page of the site. I'll be back tomorrow!

Don't forget the contest to win something domestic & blissful for your home is ending on Saturday. Just go to blissfullydomestic.com and come back here and tell me what you liked. I promise this will not be a cheesy prize. So far there are not many contenders. Go for it!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am sorry about the death in your family.

So excited that you are a contributor---can't wait to read your article!!!

Laura said...

I liked the article on Family Bliss: The Sharing Table. The witching hour is a real problem around here, so I appreciate some solutions. It's a cool site and I could spend days on there looking at all the articles.

Sara said...

What a fun website!! I loved all the ideas from each of the Blissful areas...this page is definitely one of my new everyday reads!