Monday, October 20, 2008

Caption Anyone?

This is one of those moments that the press loves! Only someone with a history like me of what I pray are rotten photos of myself...can fully appreciate it! I am feeling Mc Cain~Pain here! Anyone care to come up with a caption? If there are at least ten comments I will turn it into a contest. Thanks Jen for letting me use it. Too sad and funny! Also check out the videos on my sidebar from( Blissfully Domestic ~Blissful LOL) under the scary laughing cat button to brighten up and lighten up your day!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Since I can't kick your hiney, I want a piece of it!!!

Bonnie said...

Laura...you are killing me..that is hilarious!

Sally said...

I can't top Laura!!! LOL!!!

I'm SOOO NOT creative or funny but here's mine...

"Where's my walker?!"

Bonnie said...

Ok I m playing my own game..

"Oh my gosh, man, whatever did you sit in. I am going to upchuck right here on national TV!"

Bryce said...

The Republican Party will be desperately seeking a new presidential candidate after John McCain's untimely heart failure following his last embarrassing debate (pictured above). A source close to the GOP told the AP, "We were probably going to do this anyway."

Jen Stewart said...

"I bet all the young voters will love this new hip-hop move I'm busting here. White House here I come!"