Thursday, October 16, 2008

Which Witch Do You Like?

flickr*

My friend, Laura, has a great post this morning if you love Halloween and witches, check out her cute photos from Gardner's Village in Utah.

Remember when I was telling your they have the best shopping in Utah, well they also have the best activities for kids as well. Gardner's Village has lots of fun things for kids to do like feeding the ducks for the little ones, a petting zoo and Shetland pony rides for the bigger one. There are some great restaurants there and lots of fun shops with unique things at reasonable prices. You can see a virtual tour of this fun place right here.

* by maytevidri

2 comments:

Sara said...

I have to say one of the best Halloweens ever was the one when I was at your house a few years ago!!!

Bonnie said...

You are right, Sara, that was a fun one. It was a special time right after Katrina! I am glad you could here with us.