Thursday, January 22, 2009

If You Love Beautiful Art...

Foxgloves

My cousin, William F. Reese, is a masterful and well-known artist who lives, paints and owns a gallery and teaches art classes in Washington State. After 13 years he has completed his new book. Included here is a sampling of his work. I hope you enjoy it and visit his website. With 78 full color plates this book is a real value. Here is an excerpt from the brochure I received (I have added in the art work for you to see.)

“The Painter’s Process” by William F. Reese, forward by Mary N. Balcomb. This book covers Reese’s philosophy and his own discussion of the process of painting. Reese explains his own approach to such subjects as color, composition, edges, and infinity as it relates to perspective among many other topics. Plus a Q and A section with subjects put forth by others.





8”x10” 157 pages 78 full color plates
Hardcover $80 SoftCover $60 plus state sales tax in
Washington and $5 shipping in USA
Blueraven Publishing 509 884 9246


www.williamfreese.com
wmfreese@charter.net

If you stop by Bill's website tell him his cousin sent you! Thanks and enjoy!

3 comments:

CA Poppy said...

foxgloves are absolutely one of my favorite flowers.I'll check out the website.

Deanna said...

I love his art. I definately like the style. I will visit for sure.

Deanna :)

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Dear Bonnie, Thanks for the kind comments on my mother's birthday. It really touched my heart.

I hope you and your husband can find the time to visit China and Hong Kong. I am sure you'll gonna love spending some time here. If you happen to visit,please drop me a line and we''l bring you to Dapeng Road and Baoan Road where they sell lots of paintings, home decors and lot, lot more.

Kung Hei Fat Choi and God bless.