Friday, January 23, 2009

Elegance Rediscovered


When you think of a bride do you like to see beautiful, modest, elegance? I really do. The trend has been in the last decade or so to reveal more and more of the bride's skin while the marriage is taking place. Not everyone likes this, including many grooms, and most certainly not everyone looks good in very revealing gowns. Beautiful elegance has always had a place although often is hard to find anymore with the current trends in fashion design.

My dear friend, Faye Hunt, has created a solution after dealing with this when her three daughters married. She has designed some gorgeous gowns to fill the bill. If you or someone you know is looking for something classy and different and breathtaking, visit Alleanza Bridal for the details on how you can order a lovely, made to order bridal gown or all occasion dress of the highest quality today. If you like what you see, please spread the word. Alleanza Bridal will never let you down!

3 comments:

Faye said...

Thanks for being my public relations manager Bonnie - I really appreciate it! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend :)

V and Co. said...

you know if they had more of these when i was getting married i think i would of not had to go all over california searching searching searching till i just got so fed up that i ended up with one that i sort of liked...oh well at least katie will have more options!

Deanna said...

I wish I had met you sooner Bonnie. My husband and I recently had a big church wedding and I had my dress custom made. When I visited this site last month, I noticed the style of the dresses were right up my alley. Such beautiful designs.

By the way, I wanted to host a Valentine's Day Wedding Dress Party. I would like to have my blog buddies post a picture of their wedding dress..(they don't even have to post a picture of themselves in it if they don't want to. Just the dress alone is fine) but I'm not sure how to do this. Someone suggested using Mr. Linky but I have no idea how to do this. Didn't one of your blog friends have a Mr.Linky...the one that hosts the show and tell? Maybe I can go visit her blog and try and figure out how to do this.

How are you doing? I'll email you a letter tomorrow.

Big hugs,
Deanna :)