Saturday, February 7, 2009

Heart Warmer # 7 Saturdays







I just love Saturdays because they are the day that seems to have the most potential to be a little different than the other days of the week. As I am working through my list of things to get accomplished during the work week, I always look forward to that day when Jim will be home (hopefully) and we have more options. It is awesome and it is the one day of the week we don't have to get up so early. Have a great Saturday, everyone!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Sweetie!
I'm staying in bed all day tomorrow. I really need to shake this nasty crud off.

Since tomorrow is Pink Saturday, I guess I'll keep the laptop by my bed and try commenting on ten blogs or so for part of the day. I'm just too pooped to pull an all day thing like last weekend!

Those cookies look delicious!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Deanna :D

Laura said...

I just love Saturdays too. Family day!!!