Monday, February 16, 2009

Wanna See My New Bracelet?


This is what James gave me for Valentine's Day. I love this bracelet from Brighton because $10.00 from the purchase goes to your favorite charity and because it so reminds me of our early years together when peace signs and symbol emerged over the Viet Nam war. Then we were young and idealistic and we were so passionate about wanting peace for our world. That sentiment still exists and we want it as much as ever, albeit that we do understand the complexities of it all a little better now. So I was delighted to received this great bracelet with its timeless message. It is really cool! It is so nice to share a life with someone for many years~they know you so well. Thanks, JB!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Aaaw, how sweet. I love you guys.

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Who can beat such a lovely gift on Valentines day...? Such a sweet token of love.. Thanks for sharing Bonnie.. Have a nice day..

CA Poppy said...

That's a beautiful bracelet.I cherish the one you guys gave me when I left lovely Cali.

Bonnie said...

Michelle, come back, we miss you!

Neabear said...

Thanks for visiting me. I am glad you got a good laugh today! Take care.

mandy* said...

That's cute!! Jim is so good at picking out jewelry. (Or are you really good at hinting??)