Friday, May 8, 2009

Sneak Preview of Our New Kitchen

Each week over at Hooked on Houses there is a meme to share something that you are hooked on. The is also one over at Kelli's called Show and Tell where I am submitting this post as well. Right now I am hooked on getting our new kitchen decorated and I want to show and tell you a little about it.

Actually it is not even finished yet but here are a few sneak preview photos to give you an idea of what we have been working on lately. I am so excited to have this new Italian look (my version) in this room. I am even more excited about being a team with my husband and doing it all together. I love the colors we have chosen and am feeling pretty happy with the whole project.



5 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Bonnie, I can't wait to see it finished. Isn't it wonderful when you can work together with your husband on a project! I love the Italian look.

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

I love it! You brought some of my favorite things to the kitchen!! You're amazing!

CA Poppy said...

Magnifico!I'm so glad you've encorporated the pears~such a part of your signature style.I want to touch everything!

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Ewww VERY NICE!! I can't wait to see more. I love yuor colors & your fun items you have brought in. I love kitchens that feel like they are more then just a prep the food place & eat area. I like when they become a room in your home that's warm & inviting. Looks like that is what you've got going on. LOVE IT!

The Old Parsonage said...

What great additions. Hey it looks like it's snowing:)

Leann