Sunday, June 7, 2009

Butterfly and Bougainvilleas



Double click for a close up of this guy!

I went into our laundry room, looked out the window and saw this. I ran for my camera and this beautiful monarch was very cooperative. I took several photos and got a couple of decent ones. Enjoying the beautiful world the Lord has created for us on this lovely Sabbath Day.

If you haven't had a chance to view the $795.00 inspirational video I posted about last Monday yet.... give yourself another change to see the possibilities life has to offer here. You can gift yourself with something very wonderful for 22 minutes of your time. This video is for sale for training groups, thus the high price, but you can view it for free in its entirity online. Just go to the site and click on preview. If you haven't already seen it...do. Let me know how you like it. It is all about celebrating what is right with the world..novel idea...don't you think? I think I'll send the link to the media! Enjoy!

http://celebratetraining.com

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
The shots of the bougainvilla and butterfly is absolutely breathtaking. Really enjoyed it.
Also watched the celebrate video,
it was great!! I really enjoyed it
and had my husband and son watch it. they really liked it too.
I couldn't agree more, there are so many things right with the world, and we have to be soooooo careful not to just focus on what is wrong with the world, or with people, or situations. It is a novel idea!! One I definitely think we all need.
Blessings, and thanks for sharing your pics from your backyard and
what is right with the world there.
Have a great Monday!!
Blessings, Nellie

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful butterfly Bonnie! I miss Monarch's over here. I will have to remember to show your pictures to Todd when he gets up! I have bookmarked that video to look at later today when I have more time!