Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mi Bella Cucina

What is it? Can you even guess? A lovely modern art sculpture? Garden Ornamentation? Nope! This is not just our cupboard doors sitting on food storage cans......


It is the work of my Michelangelo, my Raphael, my Donatello.......after ten weeks this is the most beautiful painting/art I have seen in a long time. Thanks Babe, we are on the home stretch now, much to my readers' relief.... no doubt!

My friend, Michelle, always says something to the effect that the sexiest guy is the one in work clothes and sweat on his brow, working around his own home...I concur! The way to a man's heart may be through his stomach but, the way to a woman's heart is a completed Honey Do List!

Next week we are heading out for a few days to relax for a change and to celebrate our ...dare I say it...41st wedding anniversary? How did we get this ancient? It is bizarre! We both still feel like we did in college. The days are long but the years are short.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!!!! And so true about the way to a woman's heart!

Marie Rayner said...

Wonderful post Bonnie! I like a completed Honey Do list as well. Congrats on 41 years! I think it's quite wonderful. You're so lucky to have made the right choice the first time around.

Barbara said...

Love this post, Bon. Looking at this picture makes me miss my honey muchly. So lucky to have (had) handy-dandy guys, huh? Absolutely loved seeing the almost-done kitchen. You and Jim have done a fabulous job. I still vote for an open pantry.
Love you!