Friday, July 24, 2009

Google Reader


Hi Friends,

If you read my blog via the Google Reader you will not be able to see any updates on Hazel. By going to the reader and clicking on my blog name you can come directly to my page and you will find the update just at the top of my side bar. She is home now but still not up to par yet. Still watching and praying for our baby. We always get a little nervous around the weekend...nine times out of ten that's when this little one needs her doctor.

Thanks for your love and concern,

Bonnie

1 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
So sorry to hear Hazie is not doing too well. I know this has to worry all of you. She is such a lil cutie, and I know it must break all of your hearts to watch her go thru so much. Know I will continue to pray for her and for You and your family as well.
My heart sure goes out to you all.
Hugs and Love, Nellie