Tuesday, August 25, 2009

(IN)Courage

There is a wonderful new site called (In)Courage that I am thoroughly enjoying and it is so inspiring I wanted to share it with you today. This is what their header on the blog looks like and I am sharing it because I think their slogan sums up beautifully what the blog to designed to do.


Take Hope To Heart

This blog is written by a group of Christian women who share many of the same experiences we all have as we struggle through our daily lives trying to do it all and be all things to all people. One of the things I love about this site is that they publish just one article a day giving you time to read it and think about the lessons within. All the posts I have read focus on encouragement and real issues faced by real women.

One of my favorite blog authors as I have shared numerous times is Melissa Michaels from The Inspired Room. This is Melissa's article today on (In)Courage. I found it so timely and inspiring and above all encouraging. Try it, you'll like it!

2 comments:

laura.elizabeth said...

Thanks Mom, I will check it out!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
Went over an read Melissa's post,
it was great. I thought it looked familiar and was wondering if it was the dayspring site, and when I clicked on shop at in courage, sure enough. I just saw that sight last week. Pretty neat isn't it.
Hope you are having a good day,
I am still trying to wake up here,
I am exhausted cause we had way too
much fun yesterday. Wish you could have been here Aunt Bonnie.
Love ya, Nellie