Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bats & Cats

Yesterday Jen and her good friend, Traci, made some bat cookies. Unlike the ghosties I made with the kids this week, these cookies require a lot of time, energy, and talent to make. The girls have been making these cookies for nine years and you know you are really in their inner circle if you get some! It is a two day process and they look like this...How can I not like Halloween while hanging around with them?


Bats


CATS


The are cuter than the photo depicts and they are delicious!

The wrapped them all up and they are ready for delivery.

Jen and Traci were not keen on having their pics taken
yesterday so here they are from days gone by.

The Ss and Hs have been the best of friends for ages.
This looks like a Christmas outing in SLC to me!

P.S. This is the first of five posts I did during the night.

4 comments:

Connie said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!! She's creative just like her mama! :)

Jim said...

Thanks Love!!! These made my day!

I love you and send my love to all!
J

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
those cookies sure look good.
How cute and I bet they are really yuumy too! Could you blog me one over!! lol
I am not into halloween either,
but I see so many cute ideas in magazine and online. Just wish they had lil scarecrows and
pumpkins or something. I makes for lots of fun, huh!! Glad you are having such fun.
Blessings, Nellie

Caroline Craven said...

The bats and cats are so cute, but the puppy beats them hands down. What a cute little dog. I love him. It looks like you are having so much fun with your kids and grands. I love Jen's little decorating style. Wish I had some of that. Way cute.