Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grab Your Button

I am home safe and sound and ready for the craziness that awaits me here with company and all kinds of activity in the next few days.

I just wanted to let you know that Jen's hubby, Lowell, has made me a button/badge for my blog.

If you add it to your sidebar you can just click on it to go directly to my blog anytime. Just select, copy and paste the html code and add as a gadget under the 'customize' section of your page. I feel so blessed to have Lowell to help me with my blog whenever we're together. Lucky me!

One Designing Woman

You will find the code on my sidebar near the top, under the button photo of the street where we live. Have a wonderful day today!

Love to all,

Bonnie

5 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Sweet Friend!! I am going to grab it!! I was so thrilled when I figured out how to make one for my blog!! This is all just too much fun, isn't it?

Love and hugs to you gal!! Have a joyful Thursday!!
Becky

Marie Rayner said...

How wonderful Bonnie! I shall certainly grab it! I have long wanted a button of my own, but am severely challenged in knowing just how to do it.

Caroline Craven said...

Hi Bonnie,
So glad you made it home safe and sound. In looking at other's blogs (Faye's), I've discovered that I need to hang out in the airport and then I could see all my friends from CA.

Shelli Snyder said...

Done and done!! :)

Deanna said...

I love it...it's going on my blog!