Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday.....Revisited

To Do:

Write a Spiritual Post ............Check

Talk to Laura about Christmas.............Check

Update the Grandkids' Blog................Check

Help Mary Jane Select Paint.................Check

Check Facebook Updates..........................Check

Shop for the Cousins' Party................Check

Research Bathroom Fixtures and glass bricks.......Check

Laundry.....................Check

Make Lasagna...................Check



Dinner in the oven...............Check

Nap...........................Nope

Clean up the Cooking Mess......................Not even kinda sorta
Thinking About It!

Here with you instead!

2 hours later...


Clean up done...
Check........Ahhhhhh!

What.........I just heard the buzzer on the dryer???
Hmmmm...Uncheck Laundry.....
And so it goes!

7 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bon bon,
That was cute. Thatlasagna looks delightful, have to make some myself to freeze for Nov. 7th.
Our anniversary, but we are celebrating the day before and celebrating Scotts birthday and our anniversary with the family.
this is the first time in a long time we have celebrated our anniv. with the family.
Love your floral arrangement in your header pic. Beautiful and so fallish! Get that kitchen cleaned up right now!! lol
Glad you wrote instead, much more fun isn't it!!
blessings hon,
nellie

Connie said...

Wonder woman. Check!!!!!!! :)

Marie Rayner said...

Cute post Bon!!! I don't know how you do it and get it all done! I don't know how I get it all done! I think we are both "wonder"-women!!! On a side note, I think you have a beautiful home!

Shaun at Oak Den said...

What a lovely day you had! Nothing like getting those "checks" running down your list!

Hope today is just as productive and lovely for you!!

mandy* said...

Now I'm craving your lasagna!

Caroline Craven said...

I laughed when I saw your list yesterday. Today I am amazed that you got every thing done! Isn't it a great feeling to accomplish so much. For me, it makes up for the lazy days that I get every now and then. I hate those days because then I feel guilty that I didn't do anything, but it sure motivates me to get up and going. On the other hand, it is good to take a day off once in a while!!! All a very delicate balancing act.

LA Adams said...

!!!!!!Nicely done!

Do you bottle good days?