Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Thoughts


This morning I am publishing a three post series that include some thoughts I am sharing in church today about Christmas. I have broken it into three so it will be easier to read but essentially it all goes together. Since blog posts lay on top of each other on the blog, you have to click on the green words older post at the end of each post to view all three posts.

I hope you will enjoy them. Please do not read these on a reader as the editing was not completed when they were published this morning. So come on by my actual blog for best results. Thank you!

Love, Bonnie

3 comments:

Connie said...

Your lesson was wonderful, as always, my gifted friend! Thank you for being such a blessing in my life, and helping me to keep things in perspective in all the important ways....love you so much, my sweet Bon!!!!

Caroline Craven said...

I wish I could have been there for your lesson. Reading through your posts was so wonderful. May I use excerpts from it for friends and family members who could use some lifting up? I love that song, "Mary Do You Know". It is my favorite Christmas song. Do you know who sings that version - I wanted to get it for my mom for Christmas. Thanks, as always, for an inspiring and uplifting post.

LA Adams said...

Thanks.

Amen.