Saturday, February 6, 2010

Exoneration At Last


I received this from my friend Caroline this morning via e-mail. I love this because this is how I type! Now I will quit apologizing since I know 55 of you out of a 100 can read it. Woohoo...all you great minds! Sadly I can read this just as fast as regular English.

"Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!"

Mixing it up!

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
I am sooooo excited, I have a great mind cause I could read it just fine! lol
Your valentines post have been wonderfully true! Oh if only, we had known this stuff years ago, you are so right! You could not pay me enough money to go back to those early years, even tho they were exciting, things are way way better now!! With age comes Wisdom, Praise the Lord!!
Have a great Sunday Sweetie,
I had to laugh at Laura, and your response!! It is so amazing how they remember things and how we remember them. Too funny!
Love and Blessings
Nellie

LA Adams said...

Nice to one of 55. What do the other 45 people see?

Caroline Craven said...

I feel your tyuping pain too, Bon nie, I ususally go back over stuf and have to fix it - several times in fact. this morning I am not doing that so muchh. See how I really type? What di dwd do before computers!!!