Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chloe's Photo Shoot

Yesterday afternoon Jen had an errand to run so I thought it would be fun to do a photo shoot with Chloe. She is one funny little girl and so full of personality. Some of the kids are so hard to photograph because they never sit still for 3 seconds in a row. So I put her up on the office desk and tried to get a few good pictures. These were my favorites.

She lost her second lower front tooth while I have been here!

That is two teeth already and look how old she is!

So Serious

So Sweet

So Silly!

4 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

Chloe looks much better than when I was there, although she looked pretty good then. I love that Christ didn't step in and totally take over the Pinewood Derby for Connor. I got so tired of kids showing up with cars that their parents had obviously done much of the work on. Good for Connor for recognizing that it is about fun and not winning. So many parents in Pinewood Derby Land could stand a conversation with Connor. Good for Chris and Missy for being on-the-ball parents and teaching Connor this important lesson.

Bonnie said...

I am pretty sure that Caroline meant Chris, not Christ! I do love that he has Christ in his name though!

Caroline Craven said...

Did I type that??? I guess you know where your family stands with us Craven's!!! And, does that mean I just took the Lord's name in vain. lol (did I just type THAT)?

sistersusiesays said...

Oh, how beautiful!!! Your last picture of Chloe really made this blog fantastic! It makes me think of the 4-5, 5-6 year olds I work with every day! However, Chloe's picture tops them all! Give her a
hug for me!
Blessings and hugs,
Susie