Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Date With The Grandkids

Chris and Missy had a dinner date at the University to attend so I got to stay with their kids for the evening last week. It was great fun! We ate tacos prepared by Missy, we played, Aynslee and Zach put on 2 puppet shows and Owen was such a big boy and let me get him all ready for bed. Connor helped me so much and all the kids were as good as gold. It was a delightful evening!


Aynslee waving to Grampa!

Connor enjoying a soft taco!

Zach wearing my favorite shirt!

Owen sitting still enough for a photo!

Connor has only been taking piano lessons for a little over a year and Grampa has rarely heard him play so here is a video I took of Connor playing some music from Harry Potter. I think he did an amazing job!

1 comments:

LA Adams said...

Good job in only a year!