Thursday, April 29, 2010

Short~Winded

I have been so long winded the last few days I am giving you a break and just posting one two little pictures that makes me grin and hopefully it will brighten up your day too.

This is Hazie enjoying her "Chocwit Wow!" from her big sister. Mommy was probably in the shower when this happened is my guess! At least she didn't try to make her dry Top Raman in a pie tin and catch the microwave fire as she has done in the past. She is a fast learner, that Chloe girl!

This is Chloe if you haven't met her yet!
She keeps life interesting, this little Grandie of ours!

{Jen it could have been worse~remember the baby
that had its face drawn on with
a black permanent marker by an older sibling?
}

5 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

Such cute pictures and a funny one of Hazie with chololate on her face.

Julie Harward said...

Both so sweet, the first pic sure made me laugh! Have a nice day...come say hi :D

sistersusiesays said...

Looks like some of my kindergartners when they come back from lunch!!! Only problem, we dont have a bathtub, ha!
Susie

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

such a cute grand kids you you got there bonnie.. i am praying to have one soon..

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Soooo darn cute! And, I do remember the little one with the black marker. YIKES.

Huggies to you sweet Bon.

xoxoxo
Spencer