Friday, May 7, 2010

Brotherhood


This picture of our grandsons, Spencer and Ross, may be one of my favorites of all times of the two of them. It just captures the little rascals so well. They have their personalities written all over their faces in this one. They are so bright and funny and imaginative and lovable and so BOY! I am so glad they have each other and we have them both!

We sure do miss them so much and hang on to the anticipation of seeing them in September in their new home in Rhode Island. It is funny how it's all about perspective. Having them over 7,000 miles away for 3 years somehow makes 3,000 miles away seem like next door. Woohoo, they are coming closer to home. Makes my want to burst for loving them!

4 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

Laura and Robert have a couple of very good looking boys, and they look like they do enjoy themselves! It will be so nice to have them closer to home. Flying across the country is certainly much better than flying across the entire country and the "pond".

Julie Harward said...

I know how you feel grandma...and I don't blame you one bit...they are so handsome and I just want to hug them! Come say hi :D

Marie Rayner said...

What handsome lads Bonnie!! Clearly good looks run in the family!!! xxoo

LA Adams said...

I have 6 brothers and I love the camaraderie that boys have. Their physical nature, playful competition, and goodwill is wonderful. I use to listen to my boys talking to each other in the night and wishing my bookend girls had a sister to giggle with.