Friday, May 7, 2010

A Garden Tour


Today Maureen and I went on this amazing Garden Tour. There were five gardens to view and it was a perfect day. After the tour we met her sister, Linda and had a nice lunch out to celebrate Linda's birthday. Fun friend times!

Here is a slide show of the beautiful gardens and various elements of each. I hope you enjoy it. You can make the photos go faster by clicking on fast forward arrows on the bottom right of the screen.. Happy Weekend!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own digital slideshow

4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

That is my kind of a day! My daughters and I love to go on the Temple Sq. and Church office blds. tour then go to the Lion House for lunch..it's all right there in down town Salt Lake City...so fun! :D

Marie Rayner said...

Wow, what beautiful gardens and a lovely way to spend the day!! Thanks so much for sharing Bonnie! Love you loads!

LA Adams said...

Very peaceful - very nice Thanks.

Dorothy said...

What a nice treat you gave to us!
I enjoyed the tour. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hydrangias both fresh and dried. Thanks for the close up shot!
--Dorothy--