Saturday, June 12, 2010

(NOT) The Lost Generation

These Gazanias are in Jim's Mom's yard~Aren't they beautiful?

A palindrome reads the
same backwards as forward.
This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward.
Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite.

This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is
brilliant!
Make sure you read as well as listen...forward and backward.

This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old.
The contest was titled "u @ 50" by AARP. This video won second place.
When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke
into spontaneous applause. So simple and yet so brilliant.
Take a minute and watch it.


See yesterday's post to see why this is important to me!

6 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

I believe we can see that "making a difference" is becoming a big movement now to keep our freedoms intacked. Thank you for sharing this.

I'm sorry for not being around for a few days. My kids gave me a "gift" of the flu the last day they were in school. I'm still dragging, ha! It may also be coupled with the letting go of being on the "stress train." In the past I have just slept off and on all day for a week or so! I think as I get older, that the weeks become months , ha! I hope I wake up before we have to start again, lol!
Blessings on you and yours,
Susie

LA Adams said...

Love it!!! Your grandchildren are looking happy and speak well for the rising generation.

Anonymous said...

I like the video. Are those gazanias, those flowers at the top? We just started stocking them where I work (I work in gardens) and we are oohing and aahing and finding them quite exotic ;)

M.

Julie Harward said...

A real good video, thanks for sharing it. And I have never seen this flower but it is a beauty! Come say hi :D

Marie Rayner said...

Fascinating video BOnnie. I have seen this before. It's always good to revisit things like this! Love the flowers! xxoo

Faye said...

I LOVED this video. Thanks for sharing. It is the most clever memorable video I've seen in a while.