Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blog Insurance


Lowell is copying my entire blog to a disc right now. I have over 1100 posts just on this blog and a few hundred more on other blogs. It is a lot of family history to lose so we are making sure that doesn't happen. So my sidebar is gone for now.

It is taking a few days to figure it all out as each post is linked to every other and it is complicated. So I can continue to post it will just look weird for a few days.

It is very nice to have such a talented son who is generous with his time on the computer! Thanks, Lowell.

5 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

That's pretty cool. If mine goes down it is just lost. That is so nice of Lowell to do that for you.

sistersusiesays said...

I wish I could find some "doggie footprints" to lay over the blue sides of my blog!
Susie

BECKY said...

Hi Bon!! Sure have been missing you gal! It's great that you're backing it all up! That's a lot of info!! I have decided to have my blog made into a book each year. Just have to get it started!!

Hope all is well with you sweetie!!
Love and big hugs,
Becky

Shaun at Oak Den said...

Oh my goodness! This is such a good thing. What a great son to do this for you. We have been on the go so much and I need to get caught up on what you're doing! I hope you're enjoying Utah!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

HI GIRLY,
IT WAS SOOOO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
HAVE REALLY MISSED YOU. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SWEET WELL WISHES FOR OUR FAMILY, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE.
SOUNDS LIKE JIM IS KEEPING HIMSELF PLENTY BUSY. LOL MY JIM IS DOING STUFF TOWARDS HIS BUSINESS JUST IN CASE, WE ARE BEGINNING TO FEEL THAT HE IS SUPPOSE TO MOVE TOWARDS THAT BUT ALSO THAT THE LORD IS GONNA GIVE HIM ANOTHER JOB. SO DON'T KNOW IF THE LORD IS GONNA GIVE HIM A JOB SO WE CAN GET THE HOUSE PAID OFF, WHILE HE IS SLOWLY WORKING HIMSELF INTO A BUSINESS. TIME WILL TELL!!
SO WHEN WILL YOU GUYS BE HEADED HOME??? OR IS THAT NOT UNTIL THEY FINISH ALL THE PROJECTS???
BET YOUR KIDS ARE SO THRILLED HE IS HELPING THEM.
WELL...GOTTA GET BUSY HERE.
LOVE YA, NELLIE