Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Julia!

One of the biggest blessings in my life was to be present when Julia Mae was born ten years ago today! I bought this little picture frame in the hospital gift shop and put this adorable little photo in it. I thought I would just change out the pictures as new babies were born. But nope, it was made for her and she is still there!

4th Grade Photo
I think Julia is so photogenic.
She is very relaxed in front of a camera.

With Piper in Moab at the art festival.

Playing with the kittens and Anyslee

All the Sisters

Sporting around Edinburgh this year!

A Bird's Eye view of Scotland on the open air bus top.

Summer Photo Shoot with Kate Benson

First Day of School this week!
Big 5th grader now!


There are so many things to love about Julia Mae. She is such a fun-loving enthusiastic girl about everything. She has so many interests and loves to do so many different things. When I think of her life it is a verb, not a noun. Julia is so sweet and loving and so funny too. She loves her family and helps Mom and Daddy so much. She sends me lots of fun e-mails and we miss her so much. Julia is a good girl and loves the Lord. We wouldn't trade her for anything in the whole world. Would love to be with you today, Miss Jewels. Have a very Happy Birthday, Honey!

Eat Cake!
chalk greeting and cake~flickr

2 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

Tell Julia I said Happy Birthday! I was in the middle of reading your last blog when my sister-in-law told me to go on-line to listen to Glen Beck live at the Lincoln Memorial! I now need to go back to your last blog.

Susie

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
Happy Sunday!!
Just got up from a nice nap, since I didn't sleep much last night. ugh!!

It was so good to talk with you yesterday, and I felt much better after talking with you too!!

Love all the pics of Julia, she is so adorable and jubliant looking!!

Wish her a Very Happy Birthday for me.

Love ya, Nellie