Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Days


Jen's Summer Craft Project

Beautiful Summer Mornings

Gorgeous Flowers

Sounds and Sight of Children
Swimming and Splashing in a Pool


Potato Salad and Watermelon


Cooking Outside

Warm Summer Evenings

Reunions
(for Linda Ann!)

The Smell of Freshly Cut Grass

Delicious Fresh Fruits and Veggies


Fireworks on The Fourth of July

Sandals and Pedicures

Wearing White

Open Windows


Air Conditioning in the Car

Screen Doors Slamming

The Sound of the Sprinklers

BBQs

Memories of the Drive-in Movies
When I Was a K
id

Corn on the Cob


Road Trips

Garden Tomato Sandwiches

Lemonade


Lots of Daylight

Ice Cream Cones

Picnics and kicking back!

*********************************

A couple of things thing I really dislike about summer...
Being Hot and Sticky,
Sunburns, Mosquitoes, and Yellow Jackets
Long Lines at fun places you visit!


How about you? What do you love or
not enjoy so much about the summer?

It's almost over for this year already...
can you believe it?

If you want to get another fun thing in...hurry!
School starts today!

2 comments:

LA Adams said...

You've nailed it!!! Just add reunion and there it is wrapped up in pretty colors!

So I stood in line to sign my boy up for High School - where did this heat come from?

sistersusiesays said...

School started for us last week, but there are still things I want to do before the cool weather gets here! Like: pressure hose my back porch; deweed (if there is such a word) my front flower bed. I wish the beautiful plants I put in the ground would have as good of a root system as these weeds do!
But, I guess "the sweat of our brow" will continue this side of Heaven!
Blessings and hugs to you,
Susie