Monday, September 6, 2010

A Picture Worth 2000 Words!

Jen posted this on Facebook tonight with the following caption:

Dear Mrs. P.,
I am apologizing in advance!

Sincerely,
Miss Jen

All I can say is if you knew Chloe like we know Chloe...
You'd be holding your sides and laughing
harder than the Lowders!

The crazed look, the red eye and the totally
candid
photo~ capturing the glee at
finally getting to read this special book..


This is our Chloe!

This is going to be quite a ride...
Sure hope Mrs P. is up for it!

7 comments:

Connie said...

Oh don't you worry....the Lowders are laughing pretty darn hard as well! What a riot! You guys are too much!!! Love you ALL and your silly, fun personalities! ♥

Julie Harward said...

LOL..that is so cute, and I have some of these kinds too...good luck this school year..to the teachers! ;D

Marie Rayner said...

Bonnie, she looks a total delight!! I can imagine she brings joy to all who know her! Oh what fun she must be! Love you loads! xxoo

Bonnie said...

She is a little terror sometimes but we think the socialization of school will help immensely! Cute really helps!

LA Adams said...

Love it!!! What teacher wouldn't be excited to have a kid totally excited for school?! This is way too funny.

girlsmama said...

Oh I laughed!! I know Mrs. P, she taught one of my girls, she will love Chloe as much as I did. Today was our first day of preschool and I missed that Chloe Jane.

sistersusiesays said...

Believe me, as a Kindergarten teacher, I look for the children who have "spunk!" That's what makes kindergarten fun for both the teacher and child!!
Blessings to you,
Susie