Monday, October 11, 2010

Through the Roof Photos!

I bet when you saw the title of this post you thought I was going to brag about some fab photography, didn't ya? Well, no I wouldn't do that! These are some photos I took through the sunroof one afternoon in New Hampshire while the family was in a pharmacy picking up on-the-go H2O.

I just happened to look up and these clouds were moving so fast and it was a spectacular show. My eyes have been devouring eye candy continuously for days on end. I am feeling euphoric over the beautiful creations of our Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for His gorgeous handiwork at every turn.









The sky was so blue, the lighting so perfect,
no editing necessary!

5 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Clouds are amazing Bonnie. I could sit and stare at them for hours. Your pics are lovely! xxoo

Toia said...

Gorgeous!! I love taking pictures of clouds in the sky. I like to look at the sky as God's canvas and clouds...His glorious and majestic work of art. My blog background and design is a photo I took (of many) of God's handiwork in the sky. Thanks for sharing!!

sistersusiesays said...

I always like to look for "pictures" in the clouds. The 1st picture looks like an "Opening to Heaven." The 2nd picture (when you tilt your head to the left) looks like a little old lady looking down on her pet cat in her lap. The 3rd picture (in the top middle) looks like a dog growling. The 4th picture looks like cotton balls pulled apart. The 5th picture looks like that growling dog again! The last picture looks like the top of a large cotton candy (only white instead of pink!)
Love and hugs,
Susie

Deanna said...

Beautiful but I know that they cannot compare to seeing them in person. Great photo's.

Deanna :D

Caroline Craven said...

Great photos. I love looking at the sky, we have gorgeous sunsets here in Cache Valley. A couple of years ago, as I was out walking one morning in the spring, I was noticing the sky.It was an unusual sky for this area and so beautiful. I remember thinking that no matter what trials I would go through in life, I would always have to remember to look up and enjoy this beautiful world we live in and Heavenly Father's love for us in creating this world. On my saddest days since my mom's death, I have remembered that and it is always a comfort. Love the photos, love the sky!