Saturday, June 4, 2011

This Isn't Happiness?

The caption:
"Summer in San Francisco, This isn't Happiness!"

Jen sent this to us and it made me giggle first thing this morning. For those of you who may not know, these are the tips of the towers on the Golden Gate Bridge drenched in fog.

For those who put this on the Internet with its caption, they just don't know....
That for a true lover of The City...It Is!
Think cozy, warm, romantic fire in the fireplace...fewer tourists!

However, I will say this is downright annoying when
there is so much that needs to be done!

June 4th! Seriously, enough already!
We are trying hard to make things nice
for Tara and TJ's wedding reception but...
time is running out.
Jim is outside in a funny rain hat and
a tarp thingy trying to get stuff done!


The rest of us would have thrown up our hands
and come in for a movie by the fire.
Nothing stops his determination.
I worry constantly that he will wear out
but he sure won't rust out!

4 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

His dogmatic determination is one of his finer qualities I am sure Bonnie! He seems a Prince to me! xxoo

Julie Harward said...

Beautiful picture...and I do hope it will quite for you. I worry the same about my hubbie, he is just like your guy..never quites going! :D

sistersusiesays said...

It must be a "man" thing to want to be out in rainy weather. I remember my dad wouldn't let rain keep him inside either. The only difference, he wouldn't wear a rain jacket or hat! I know mom was glad the back door was next to the bathroom! Ha!

I love rainy weather! Susan

LA Adams said...

It's going to be great for Tara's reception! Is Jim the kind of man who doesn't want help from others? We've got some teenagers here who could certainly help out - they don't melt either. I love how green the yards are! There is something other-worldly in walking in the fog.