Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Welcomed Sight!

Ahhhh, home sweet home! We have been gone two weeks but it feels like two months. We did so many really fun things and now we are just barely home, exhausted, and feeling like we need a rest. Laura, Robert and the boys will be here until Wednesday so after that maybe. Just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know I'll be dropping in soon for catching up and commenting on your many posts while I have been away. Hope you are all well, I have missed you. Thanks for all your sweet comments on the previous post.

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Always great to take a trip and always a joy to return! There's something about "home" isn't there?

Love and hugs to you!
Have a restful weekend, sweetie!
Beck

LA Adams said...

Welcome home Bonnie!

Marie Rayner said...

Yayy you are home safe and sound!!! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!!! xxoo

sistersusiesays said...

Welcome home! I can hardly wait to read of your adventures! Now you need rest from your vacation. I used to think that was what vacation was for, ha!

Love to you and yours,
Susan