Friday, October 21, 2011

Sensory Overload ~ 2009

Some of the reasons I want us to be in Utah!


The Tranquility


The Solitude


The colors that feed my soul!


I could stare at this for hours all by
myself but it would be infinitely
better with you!


This makes me want to be an artist,
a singer, a poet, even a tree!
Something just purely and simply beautiful,
No flaws...that exists only to
please all the senses and bring joy.


Looking straight up!
Where is the chaise lounge?

This is Heaven on Earth!

I'm in love with this canyon
and there are many very close in Utah.

I am in Love with this Gorgeous
Grand Girl!
Piperpoozala


Piper and her Gramma
having a moment that will remain with us.

The best reason of all to come closer..our people.
This may be one of the most inspiring
places and moments I have ever experienced!
God is Good!

2 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

Red, orange, yellow, brown, gold!! What beautiful colors! Isn't it amazing how the apples, pumpkin, and gourds copy the colors of the leaves of fall!!
Happy Fall to you all,
Susan

laura.elizabeth said...

Amazing photos. I wish I was there too.