Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Lord, I Believe"

This past weekend The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints held our April Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.  What a beautiful and uplifting experience it is for Church members and other Christians throughout the world to assemble and watch together via satellite broadcasts.  In all there are ten beautiful hours of faith promoting talks that strengthen us a followers of Christ and empower us to go forward in faith, regardless of our current situations.  I would like to share one message of hope that I just loved today.  This is by, Elder Jeffery R. Holland, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve and a Special Witness of Jesus Christ.  May it lift your heart, spirit and your day! Bonnie


Google images




1 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

Faith, Trust, Hope, and Love in our Savior because he already knows the outcome of everything. Eph. 1:4, "Before the world was, I knew you." I Tim. 1:9, You gave, "us grace in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time." What great promises as John 14:13 says, "Whatsoever you shall ask in my Name, that I will do that the Father may be glorified in the Son.' John 10:30, Jesus claimed, "I and my Father are One." Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I Am." John 8:58. John 1:1 says Jesus is GOD in the Flesh. What an amazing Faith to know His Truth that "All things work to the good for those who love GOD." Rom. 8:28 I give praise to our Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD! Love to you and yours, Susan!