Monday, March 3, 2014

The Ten Best Talks by Elder Jeffrey Holland!



If you know me you know how much I love and respect Jeffrey R Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I ran across a Pinterest pin by one of my sweet friends which took me to this link.  These talks are amazing and anyone who has of believing heart in Christ should find them wonderfully inspiring.

http://www.aggielandmormons.org/2014/02/elder-hollands-10-best-talks-of-all-time.html?spref=pi

2 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

Isaiah 9:6 verifies that Jesus Christ is GOD in the flesh. Only GOD Himself could be he perfect sacrifice for mankind. GOD in His sovereignty knows the end before the beginning. I praise Him so much that He knew me before creation to be one to spend eternity with Him forevermore!
Love to you all, Susan

Marie Rayner said...

I know we should not have favourites . . . but . . . Elder Holland is one of mine. Along with President Uchtdorf, President Monson (wiggle ears), President Eyering, Oh heck. I Love them all, but Elder Holland is my favourite of the favourites. ☺